16.11.12

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something.

I've been scouting Christmas gifts for those on my list. Online shopping, that is. I haven't gotten very far down my list because I keep getting distracted. Links turn into links, and before I know it I'm searching Etsy for Beatles-inspired stuff. Why? Got me. I'm the only hardcore Beatles fan on my list.

'Tis not the season to buy things for myself, but far be it from me to deny my dear readers the pleasure of my Beatles jackpot. I do have a history of finding cool Fab Four stuff. Remember Beatles Week?

And perhaps you have a Beatles maniac on your list? (Ahem ...)

(Click on the + beneath each photo to go to the store.)

Photobucket
//+//

Photobucket
//+//

Photobucket
//+//

Photobucket
//+//

Photobucket
//+//

1 comment:

  1. My middle daughter would go gaga over a lot of these, especially the Let it Be necklace. Love!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy having conversations with my readers. That means you! I always try to reply in the thread. Please check the "Notify Me" box if you want to see my responses.

Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...