18.3.13

A Week in the Life: 11/52

Untitled
» Ketchup face.

Untitled
» It wouldn't be a proper week without at least one palm tree photo.

Untitled
» Alexa spied some older kids dangling precariously off the jungle gym. "Be careful!" she warned them in her best I'm-older-than-2 voice.

Untitled
» I actually beat the sun home a few times this week thanks to Daylight Saving Time.

Untitled
» Little Miss came down with something snotty. H and I took turns taking days off to help her recuperate.

Untitled
» Trying out a paleo-friendly smoothie while catching up on blogs.

Untitled
» Laptop, sunglasses, fashionable necklace. We just need to drop her off at Starbucks so she can work on her screenplay.

Untitled
» The clouds looked unreal during this sunset.

Untitled
» Another thing that's unreal: how fast we go through food eating paleo. Those bananas didn't stand a chance. Then again, they never do.

Untitled
» Darker DST mornings = longer toddler sleep, thank god.

Untitled
» After a week of slowly weaning myself off bread/dairy/legumes, I start my first Whole30 day.

Untitled
» "So tall." Now when she wants to stack blocks, she instructs me and H to "sit here" and watch.

Untitled
» May Gray in March?

Untitled
» I've finally been catching up on this season of Girls. Yep, I'm hooked, if not just because it makes me feel better about my life. No matter what happens, at least I'm not a twentysomething single hipster who wears rompers.

Untitled
» This is gooooooooood.

*This is a weekly project inspired by Shutterbean. Shot on iPhone this week. See past weeks here.

5 comments:

  1. That ketchup face is so cute. Great glimpse into your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of Alexa playing on the floor is just too much cuteness. Looks like a great week! I'm interested to hear more about your eating challenge ! And I am obsessed with Girls, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your black & white shot w/ light streaks- how did you get that effect?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm about to write up a little something-something about this Whole30 thing; in related news, I'm craving pizza like crazy.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy having conversations with my readers. That means you! I always try to reply in the thread. Please check the "Notify Me" box if you want to see my responses.

Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...