12.3.13

Listen & Look: The Virgins

Untitled
///one///two///three///four///five///

The new Virgins album is out today. Between you and me, I'm heading over to iTunes after I finish this post so I can listen to it on my commute tomorrow. When I was sampling the music earlier, I was inspired to throw together an outfit. I'm at a loss to say anything of substance about it; it's hard to describe a mood in words, right? Hence, the mood board.

Anyway, I've been waiting a while for this record to come out. It's been a long time since 2007. Remember this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy having conversations with my readers. That means you! I always try to reply in the thread. Please check the "Notify Me" box if you want to see my responses.

Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...