5.6.13

Clickety click click.

 photo links_zps48fab074.jpg

Stuff I've been clicking on lately:

» One small step for man or one small step frrr(uh) man?

» Speaking of small steps, I could see my feet in a pair of these sandals.

» Father and son sing "Don't Let Me Down." Warning: Cute overload. Ovaries may burst.

» Which TV show do you think is the best-written ever? The WGA starts its list with The Sopranos and Seinfeld. Yep, that sounds about right to me.

» I would so watch Married to a Mime.

» Real-life Twister action. These chasers got way too close; others paid with their lives. I don't get it. It's pure craziness. You'd only find me in the basement under the stairs in this kind of weather.

» Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison. That was good casting.

» I totally can't justify the cost of this stool, but it's cool nonetheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy having conversations with my readers. That means you! I always try to reply in the thread. Please check the "Notify Me" box if you want to see my responses.

Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...