17.7.13

Link Love

 photo links0718_zps27318002.jpg

Stuff I've been clicking on lately:

» This bracelet makes me want to actually wear jewelry again for the first time in ... a long time.
» Have you ever heard the original version of Girls Just Want to Have Fun? (Not Cyndi Lauper.)
» The best songs of the year so far. There are some good ones in there.
» Would you feel slighted if your party guests didn't say goodbye?
» It would be hilarious if H put on one of my outfits. Could you imagine your significant other wearing your clothes?
» I love this guy's photography. "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" is my favorite.
» As long as I'm admiring art, check out Beth Hoeckel's surrealist point of view.
» I just can't get enough surrealism.
» The ice cream print by Old English Company needs to hang in my kitchen.
» According to this site, I should be drinking a microbrew mixed with lemon juice and gin right now.
» Are you ready to have a baby? Test yourself.
» New Mazzy Star!
» New Kings of Leon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy having conversations with my readers. That means you! I always try to reply in the thread. Please check the "Notify Me" box if you want to see my responses.

Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...