10.8.13

A Week in the Life: 32/52

Here's what we've been up to this past week:

Untitled
» Bananas are a hot commodity in our house. I'm lucky to get one before they're all gone.

Untitled
» The beginnings of a rock genius.

Untitled
» Shadows at our favorite park.

Untitled
» Patterns on patterns.

Untitled
» My weekly selfie, in which I note that it's time for a haircut.

Untitled
Untitled
» These will be framed.

Untitled
» Snuggling.

Untitled
» Bubbles!

Untitled
» My favorite wand.

Untitled
» Sometimes a filthy car window makes the best light filter.

Untitled
» Eggs, milk, fruit, honey, miscellaneous.

Untitled
» She's 2.5 years old. And when did I stop counting in months!?

Untitled
» She makes me stop and notice the beauty in the small things.

*This is a weekly project inspired by Shutterbean. Shot on iPhone this week. See past weeks here.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pics of your week! She is such a cutie and getting so big! Love her hair! Happy Sunday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos of her in the window!!! LOVE! And fights have been known to break out in our house over bananas. We are very serious about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bubble pic with Alexa in it.


    And did the grocery store cashier know you were taking a picture or were you sly about it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I would like to think I was sly, but she either knew or thought I was checking my email at a very awkward angle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, all day today H and Alexa were handing me random bites of banana. It's either feast or famine, banana-wise. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I can't believe how fast she's growing.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy having conversations with my readers. That means you! I always try to reply in the thread. Please check the "Notify Me" box if you want to see my responses.

Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...