18.8.13

A Week in the Life: 33/52

I thought I didn't take many photos. I was wrong. Consider yourself warned!

Here's what we were up to this past week:

Untitled
» A typical Saturday morning around here. H doing sit-ups, Alexa and I playing airplane. Mako Mermaids on Netflix (she loves the opening credits in particular).

Untitled
» I came home the night before and found this masterpiece on our media cabinet. It's chalk, so whew.

Untitled
» Daddy's little girl.

Untitled
» The one shot in which she is somewhat facing the camera. She's such a squirmy worm!

Untitled
» Maxin' relaxin' at a park overlooking the ocean.

Untitled
» You probably can't tell that there were bees buzzing all around these pretty flowers.

Untitled
» This shady little playground attracted every toddler in a mile radius. After I took this photo, Alexa was surrounded with new playmates, and they all worked together to create "lunch" out of the wood chips on the ground.

Untitled
» TCB man, TCB. (Side note: the tracking of the letters is killing this designer.)

Untitled
» In which I enjoy a hot cup of tea. This is a shock because I don't do hot beverages. I suppose I adjust my stance when H prepares a cup for me. He's so nice to me.

Untitled
» Helping Alexa build the tallest tower ever. I had to build her a foundation because she has yet to earn a degree in architecture. I had to keep adjusting it because neither have I.

Untitled
» Golden hour in all its glory.

Untitled
» My super simple smoothie. A kid-pleaser.

Untitled
» Pre-bedtime snuggles.

Untitled
» She insisted on the silver handbag.

Untitled
» Light/dark.

Untitled
» Rearview.

Untitled
» Alexa presented me with the crown jewels.

Untitled
» This dress, you guys. Seriously adorable.

Untitled
» Clouds on the ceiling.

Untitled
» Tricking my little sailor girl into posing for her 2.5-year photos with her owl. Post coming soon!

*This is a weekly project inspired by Shutterbean. Shot on iPhone this week. See past weeks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy having conversations with my readers. That means you! I always try to reply in the thread. Please check the "Notify Me" box if you want to see my responses.

Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...