21.8.13

Snapshots

On my Instagram:
Untitled

On my playlist: Over the past few months, Spotify and I have become BFF. Tame Impala, Grimes and Haim have been on repeat lately. Also enjoying the new Cage the Elephant song "Come a Little Closer" and Foals' "My Number." Oh, and this song by Nonono gets stuck in my head all day long lately.

On my plate: I've been drinking smoothies like it's my job. Simple ones. Paleo-friendly ones, even (shocker of shocks!). The one pictured above is my version of a frappuccino: Coffee, honey, almond milk, cinnamon, splash of vanilla, ton of ice. Enjoy!

On my Kindle: I'm a few chapters into "The Ocean at the End of the Lane" and I think I'm in love. Mystery, magic, people choking on money. What's not to love?

On my Netflix: I haven't been watching much of anything lately, although H is trying to kill me with old episodes of The A-Team.

On my wish list: Good juju for a smooth flight and relaxing vacation for the three of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy having conversations with my readers. That means you! I always try to reply in the thread. Please check the "Notify Me" box if you want to see my responses.

Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...