13.9.13

A Week in the Life: 36/52

I have been slacking on taking photos since we got back from our vacation. I guess after looking at perfect beaches for a week, my workplace is less than inspiring. That is no excuse, though. There are lots of everyday things to document, and I will get back in the groove!

Here is what we were up to the first week of September:

Untitled
» Taking a break from destroying the living room.

Untitled
» Watermelon-strawberry agua fresca on Labor Day. Slurp.

Untitled
» It's like the sky is a canvas.

Untitled
» My lunch dates.

Untitled
» "It's a doggy!"

Untitled
» Like a painting.

Untitled
» On our morning walk to the car. The water on this little leaf glimmered in the sun. I encourage Alexa to notice the little things like this.

Untitled
» Over to LACMA to avoid a fire drill on Friday afternoon. Trust me, if you can avoid being herded down 30 flights of stairs, do it.

Untitled
» It was hot. Iced coffee a must.

Untitled
» I love the museum. Even the fountains are art.

Untitled
» Someone lost their ticket.

Untitled
» Meeting a friend to catch up and drink to her birthday. Meanwhile, this painting is staring me down across the bar.

Untitled
» Quick shout-out to Rascal. The shandies beer and mini tacos get two enthusiastic thumbs up.

*This is a weekly project inspired by Shutterbean. Shot on iPhone this week. See past weeks here.

2 comments:

  1. ..love the sky trail & lost ticket shots! I like to notice the little details too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm totally in love with the sky trail. It was one of those things I shot, then forgot, so going through my photos was a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy having conversations with my readers. That means you! I always try to reply in the thread. Please check the "Notify Me" box if you want to see my responses.

Thanks for taking the time to say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...